At Ridgeway Clinic, we are experts at diagnosing sport and recreation related injuries and will recommend the best treatment to get you back to enjoying your normal activities.
We specialize in diagnosing and managing acute injuries, musculoskeletal conditions and illnesses that affect lifestyle and performance.
Ridgeway Clinic’s Sports Medicine and Concussion Clinic is led by Dr. Dave Mckee. Dr. McKee has been practicing medicine for nearly 30 years and has spent over two decades in the Emergency Room at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre. Dr. McKee has also assisted the Canadian Alpine Ski Team at multiple World Cup events.
What do we treat?
- Acute and overuse injuries (sprains, strains, fractures, tendonitis)
- Chronic musculoskeletal conditions (osteoarthritis, chronic muscle injuries)
- Concussions and concussion management
- Physical assessments to determine safety of engaging in specific sport related activities
- Return-to-play decisions for the sick or injured athlete
- Athletes with chronic or acute illnesses (such as mono, asthma, hypertension or diabetes)
- Many more
To book an appointment today, call (807) 623-3591